The term ‘JTS Executive Cars’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 195 Chester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham,
B36 0ET. Our company registration number is 11265397 in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We respect the privacy of our clients and those who enquire about our services, below we have provided details with regards to the data we hold and how we use that data. For any questions please contact our friendly team.
- JTSExecutive is the data controller for your data, Jack Enterprises Ltd are the data processor (our IT provider).
- We store your data for the purposes of providing our services only (name, addresses, telephone numbers, email, booking details, payments made (we don’t store any credit or debit card information) and where applicable company information.
- At any time you can request that we remove all data we hold about you (where we are legally obliged to remove that data, we will retain any data we are legally required to retain for the minimum legal term).
- Under the UK ICO GDPR policies you have rights which are available on the ico website
- We don’t share your data with any third parties.
- We hold all data within the EU (primarily within the UK)
- We keep data relevant to customers who have used our services for a period of no less than 6 years (or the minimum required to comply with current legislation).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office should you feel we are not using your data correctly or haven’t secured your data.
- We do not profile using your data or make subjective decisions regarding the data you provide.