The term ‘JTS Executive Cars’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 195 Chester Road, Castle Bromwich, Birmingham,
B36 0ET. Our company registration number is 11265397 in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
JTS Executive Cars Ltd Terms & Conditions Chauffeur
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
- Cancellations (for cars & people carriers) after 22.00 on the day prior to travel and before 06.00 on the day we reserve the right to apply up to full charge. For cancellations after 0600 on the day of travel we reserve the right to charge up to full price if cancelled within 4 hours of a booking time, but cancellations giving 4 hours or more notice on the day of travel will incur no charge.
The Company reserves the right to charge for cancellations as set out above and the charge can be up to 100% of the normal charge dependent on circumstances and solely at the discretion of the company.
- For vehicles with more than 8 passenger seats the Company reserves the right to charge for cancellations as follows:
1 – 7 days notice: 100%
8 – 13 days notice: 75%
14 – 20 days notice 50%
21 – 27 days notice 25 %.
- The Company reserves the right to charge 50% extra for normal bank holidays. For Christmas & New Year price is upon application.
- The Company pricing is based on base to base mileage or hours charge (which ever is the greater)
- Airport arrivals: after the flight has landed the first 45 minutes waiting is included within the standard job price. After this the charge is at the appropriate hourly vehicle rate, including additonal parking costs.
- The Company expressly prohibits any persons other than their own drivers from driving their cars.
- Subject to other Conditions the Company accepts responsibility for damage to their cars by fire or collision and the Company’s legal liability for third party claims arising from use of their own cars. However, any damage sustained to the vehicle during the period of hire will be the responsibility of the hirer if caused by: the hirer, guests of the hirer or any members of the party. The fixing of any articles or embellishments to the car without the express permission of the company is forbidden.
- Smoking is prohibited in The Company vehicles.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- The driver will, unless specifically otherwise instructed by The Company travel by the route which is in his / her opinion the best and most convenient for motoring whether the route is shortest or not, and no allowance will be made to the hirer on the ground that the route adopted is not actually the shortest.
- Every endeavour is made to provide the type of car that is requested, but no liability will be accepted if this is not possible and an alternative car of similar specification will be supplied in this event.
We respect the privacy of our clients and those who enquire about our services, below we have provided details with regards to the data we hold and how we use that data. For any questions please contact our friendly team.
- JTSExecutive is the data controller for your data, Jack Enterprises Ltd are the data processor (our IT provider).
- We store your data for the purposes of providing our services only (name, addresses, telephone numbers, email, booking details, payments made (we don’t store any credit or debit card information) and where applicable company information.
- At any time you can request that we remove all data we hold about you (where we are legally obliged to remove that data, we will retain any data we are legally required to retain for the minimum legal term).
- Under the UK ICO GDPR policies you have rights which are available on the ico website
- We don’t share your data with any third parties.
- We hold all data within the EU (primarily within the UK)
- We keep data relevant to customers who have used our services for a period of no less than 6 years (or the minimum required to comply with current legislation).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office should you feel we are not using your data correctly or haven’t secured your data.
- We do not profile using your data or make subjective decisions regarding the data you provide.